Online program coordinator
As a program coordinator, you are creating a space for mobilizing, developing and empowering the next generation of conscious leaders to work together on glocal challenges and take long term responsibility. In this role, you get a wonderful opportunity to invite a group of ambitious people on a shared journey of transformation and to welcome them into the Future Leaders community.
And you can do it your way!
This role entails five main responsibilities:
- 1.Coordinating the practical activities of hosting a program
- 2.Holding the frames of the program experience, for hosts and participants
- 3.Collecting and analyzing feedback for improving the program
- 4.Adapting things where needed
- 5.Supporting and making space for everyone to step up
The concrete tasks you will do is:
- 1.Deciding the frames of the programs (dates, length etc)
- 2.Setting up a team with group hosts
- 3.Onboarding participants to our community platform (where the program will be facilitated for the team)
- 4.Host the program: In the actual gatherings you are the facilitator in the plenary sessions and the group hosts are facilitators in the smaller groups.